Sekilas Info :

Jumat, 11 Mei 2012

The collapse of Russia's Sukhoi Investigate Criminal Case


Moscow - (Voice NGO) - Russia's Investigative Committee has opened a criminal case related to the Russian Sukhoi Superjet plane crash-100 in Indonesia, which amounted to at least 45 passengers still missing.

Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin said the investigation into the collapse of commercial aircraft Sukhoi Superjet-100 starting on Thursday (10/5).


"As part of a criminal case, investigators have analyzed the flight crew training procedures before the flight and to assess the technical condition of the aircraft itself before leaving Russia," he told reporters.

Technicians who prepare the aircraft for flight and Sukhoi Civil Aircraft employee (SCA) is responsible for the Superjet-100 project will also be examined, he said.

The new Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev has ordered an inquiry. The plane took off from Halim Perdana Kusuma air base in East Jakarta, but then the Sukhoi Superjet-100 lost contact at 14:25 am local time Wednesday while trying to descend from 10,000 feet to 6,000 feet near a small airport in Bogor on the way returned to the air base.

One look at the search of the missing wreckage on the side of Mount Salak, Bogor District, West Java, on Thursday morning.

According to an official with Indonesia, the rescue team has arrived at the scene of the accident and had found the bodies, but so far there were no survivors.

SCA President Vladimir Prisyazhnyuk told reporters that the plane was carrying 45 people, including eight Russians, a Frenchman, an American, two Italians, and 33 people of Indonesia. Other reports on the number of people on the plane varies between 46 and 50. (ANT / net)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar